From the lab to the manufacturing plant, CHEMCAD has the process simulation capabilities to help you design sustainable chemical products and processes.
Sustainability with CHEMCAD
Simulation software has an important role to play as companies strive to reduce the environmental life cycle impact of chemical processes. Imagine being able to create, analyze, and optimize production scenarios for sustainable solutions. CHEMCAD enables process design and development engineers to carry out life cycle analysis (LCA) and environmental reporting, as well as
- Waste management
- Waste recovery
- Sustainable product design
- Create insightful reports with built-in tools specific to your needs
- Link to other software design/LCA tools through Excel and VBA
- Customize process visualization, either wireframe (P&ID style) or color enhanced
- Quickly access flowsheet settings and items
- Total Organic Carbon (TOC) calculated for streams
- Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD) calculated for streams
- Built-in Waste Reduction (WAR) algorithm
“With CHEMCAD, it is unbelievable that I can accomplish in a day what used to take two or three weeks . . . Increasing capacity is the most important part of this project. By removing the stripper bottleneck, the combined annual steam and electrical savings are $320,000/year.”
— Terry Funkhauser, Texas Petrochemicals
Try CHEMCAD today and discover how advanced yet easy-to-use process simulation software enables you to support sustainable development from the lab to the manufacturing plant.