CHEMCAD provides a seamless interaction that allows you to design, test, and hypothesize in one place. It is the ideal process simulation software for the chemical engineering academic community.
CHEMCAD for Academic Institutions
Intuitive, practical, and customizable, CHEMCAD not only fits neatly into your workflows but also makes presenting your work easier. University chemical engineering departments and technical trade schools are well placed to take advantage of CHEMCAD's powerful process simulation software. Teach, learn, and research the areas of:
- Plant design
- Project economics
- Access to full software capabilities (not scaled-down for academics)
- Licensing to students through a computer lab or network VPN
- Licensing for individual student laptops (not available everywhere)
- Opportunity for students to experience day-to-day tasks and complex projects
- A straightforward and practical interface
- Built-in instructional simulation examples
- Teaching resources and support material for professors
- Learning resources and support material for students
“With a single CHEMCAD model using CC-THERM fouling factor calculations, utility costs were reduced 10% ($12,000/mo).”
— Firestone Polymers
Put CHEMCAD to the task with a free trial* and learn how it can help improve the transfer of knowledge and provide up-and-coming chemical engineers with vital, practical insights.
*Free CHEMCAD evaluation is NOT available for students at this time.