CHEMCAD process simulation software facilitates multiple chemical engineering consulting services, ensuring that you are able to support clients at every turn.
CHEMCAD for Consultants
Many industry consultants have entrusted CHEMCAD's flexible chemical engineering simulation platform to advise their clients on small and large-scale projects. Our chemical simulation tools cater to project engineers, process safety specialists,
- Engineering and construction
- Process consulting
- Environmental consulting
- Process Safety consulting
- Help clients design new facilities and modify existing ones
- Assist troubleshooting efforts for existing processes
- Provide guidance on environmental permitting/reporting
- Tools for safety relief system design
- Individual package licensing options (more affordable than full suite)
- Built-in common report formats
- DIERS and API safety relief scenarios
- Flexible system interoperability
"As a result of the CHEMCAD simulation . . . we increased the capacity (of Udex, Sulfolane, & NMP processes) by 30-50% with a total investment of $1-1.5M."
— Zvi Merchav, Principal, Merchav Engineering
Start your CHEMCAD journey today with a free trial and discover what makes it the process simulation solution of choice for consultants who strive to deliver strong results for their clients.