Before You Request Further Information
To join the claim, you must have renewed at least one patent within the past 10 years through CPA Global and have a contract with CPA that uses a Jersey "Governing Law" clause.
Many "Governing Law" clauses are in Section 12 of the agreement and appear as follows:
12. Governing Law: These conditions and any contract made under them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Jersey law and the courts of Jersey shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
By Requesting Further Information, You Confirm That:
- You have the genuine intention of engaging Kobre & Kim LLP and Baker & Partners and entering into the funding agreement with Bentham for the purpose of this proposed litigation.
- You have not formally instructed another lawyer to bring a claim for you against CPA Global.
- You are not a lawyer for, or work for a law firm that acts for, other claimants in similar litigation against CPA Global.
- You are not a CPA Global employee, a member of CPA Global’s legal team or otherwise affiliated with CPA Global (other than as a client) and you will not pass on any information about the case to them.
- You acknowledge that your communications with Kobre & Kim LLP and Baker & Partners are confidential and privileged, and you agree to keep them confidential.
- You are submitting your information for the purposes of evaluation of a potential claim. Submitting information does not create an attorney-client relationship with any lawyers mentioned on the website.
To find out more about the potential litigation or to register your interest, please fill out the form below. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com, or call toll-free +1 833 204 1724. Registration is free and without obligation.
This website provides information about legal claims against CPA Global. It does not describe services offered by CPA Global and is not produced by or affiliated with CPA Global. To visit CPA Global's website, click here.