- "Kobre & Kim and Baker & Partners Announce Partnership with Bentham IMF to Investigate Alleged Overcharging by Patent Renewal Services Company CPA Global" (Kobre & Kim LLP)
- "CPA claim doomed to fail" (Commercial Dispute Resolution, Jan. 16, 2018)
- "Class action law firm welcomes implications of UDRP decision in bitter dispute with CPA Global" (World Trademark Review, Jan. 12, 2018)
- "CPA Global launched domain name fight to 'harass' law firm: WIPO panel" (World Intellectual Property Review, Jan. 11, 2018)
- "Daily Dicta: New Class Action Defense Tactic Gets Swatted Down as Bad Faith" (The Am Law Litigation Daily, Jan. 10, 2018)
- "Intellectual Property company guilty of reverse domain name hijacking" (Domain Name Wire, Jan. 8, 2018)
- "IMF Bentham Secures $115M in Latest Litigation Funding Frenzy" (The American Lawyer International, Oct. 4, 2017)
- "Third-party funder backs major potential claim against patent renewal business" (Litigation Futures, Oct. 2, 2017)
- "With Bentham Deal, Kobre & Kim Plans Patent Overcharge Suit" (The Recorder, Oct. 2, 2017)
- "CPA Global under investigation over alleged patent overcharging" (World Intellectual Property Review, Sept. 29, 2017)
- "Law firm wants to bring Bentham-funded 'class action' in Channel Islands" (Reuters, Sept. 14, 2017)
This website provides information about legal claims against CPA Global. It does not describe services offered by CPA Global and is not produced by or affiliated with CPA Global. To visit CPA Global's website, click here.
In order to join the claim, you must have renewed at least one patent within the past 10 years through CPA Global and have a contract with CPA Global that uses a Jersey “Governing Law” clause. To find out more, please select the "Register" button.